Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Introducing our newest addition....

Caleb Brewer Cooper


Born at 11:32am on Friday, May 4th, 2012

7 lbs 14 oz, 20 inches long

We are completely smitten and so thankful to the Lord for his WONDERFUL gift!

Below are two verses I memorized and recited often to myself the week leading up to his birth as fear or uncertainty crept in.  They will always remind me of God's faithfulness and love shown through the entire labor and birth.  

But I have trusted in your steadfast love; my heart shall rejoice in your salvation.  I will sing to the LORD, because he has dealt bountifully with me.
Psalm 13:5-6

I have set the LORD always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken.  Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure. 
Psalm 16:8-9





2 comments:

The Sages said...

Lynn, He is perfect!! Congratulations!

Lorena said...

Love him already Lynn & Ben! God bless Caleb!