Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy 1 week birthday Caleb!

Sweet boy turned one week old today at 11:32am!  And what a week it has been.  To think, last week at this time, I was holding my brand new baby of only a few hours and the night before wondering what in the world was about to happen.  I'm not even due until tomorrow, so I really could have still been pregnant if they hadn't induced me.  Sometime soon, I will post his birth story.  Probably more for me (I apologize right now for it's probable length) but I also found it interesting to read others' birth stories, especially as I got close to having my own to tell.  This week we have taken hundreds of photos it seems.  Here are just a few of the new bundle of joy in our lives.

Cooper family photo

Car ride home from the hospital - we wanted to wave to everyone on the road to say "Look at our new baby!!!"  And we almost told the Whataburger man.

 Sleepin...he does a lot of that right now.

He loves to wiggle. 

 And again with the sleepiness.  I love these yawns.  Oh and the sneezes are precious.

Tuckered out after a trip to the doctor.  He gained 2 oz!  Way to go bud.




2 comments:

Cherish_This said...

I cant wait to squeeze him!!! Probably the cutest baby on the whole planet!!!!!!

LukeCooper said...

Can't wait to see you THREE in a couple weeks. So excited to meet little Caleb.