Saturday, December 11, 2010

Power Shopping

Today, we were power shoppers.  We had a plan, a mapped out route and a list that would impress you.  We went to...get ready...

Mardel, Target, Macys, James Avery, Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, Cobblestone Cottage, Ya Ya Club, Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby, Mimosa Rose, HEB, a few old town Katy antique stores, and of course Chick-fil-A.  We were going to go to Old Navy and Aldo but I forgot my returns in the middle of the living room floor (don't you hate that!?).

Ben was an excellent driver.  He would drop me off so I could get started shopping and then park and come in, or just stay in the car and wait.  And he kept me from getting too stressed by periodically semi-tackling me, hugging me, or suggesting ridiculous gifts.  Overall, we were a great Christmas shopping team. 

One more week of school, then another week of rest and family fun and then Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, Lynn, I don't think I've ever been to that many stores in one day in my life. Props to you and Ben!