Friday, June 4, 2010

School's Out for Summer!!l

Last days make me sad. I have always been this way. I get really sentimental and start to point out the last time we do each thing. Last recess, last cafeteria fake hamburger lunch with potato smiles, last pack-up to go, last hugs. I loved my class this year. Three of my kids are moving schools so I won't get to see them grow up to be 5th graders which is so fun. On the last day of school, all the graduating 5th graders walked through the school as we did a "Clap-Out". I got to see my first group of 3rd graders at my current school walk through as proud almost junior-highers. It was precious.

Anyways, today was the last day for teachers, yesterday the last day for students. And today I moved ALLLL my stuff I have accumulated over the past 3 years in room 32 and moved it to 2nd grade room 45. Next year I will be a 2nd grade teacher!!! Those sweet little former 1st graders who can't even play bingo will be mine!

But another thing about me is that once the last day is over....I'm ready for the next adventure! Bring on the summer and bring on 2nd grade!!

1 comment:

mkp said...

I love all the things about YOU!