Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Nominated...

So Jen from Jen the Newlywed nominated me for the liebster award.
Yes I know, I know, you are jealous.

But for real, its fun to be nominated.  First, I'm supposed to share 11 facts about myself.  So here ya go...

1. My cat has thumbs.
2. I don't mind doing laundry.  I'd say its my chore of choice, followed by...yeah nothing.
3. My favorite color is turquoise.
4. I speak Spanish.
5. I have watched all seasons of Gilmore Girls all the way through at least 4 times.
6. I drink 2 cups of decaf coffee every morning with just milk and cream, no sugar.
7. I once started a calligraphy company and after 1 job decided it wasn't for me.
8. I'm currently watching Parenthood on Netflix.
9. Organization is one of my current goals.  Its a slow process.
10. Sometimes I cut my own bangs.
11. My favorite fruit is grapefruit and my baby boy loves it too!

And now she has asked me some questions and here are my answers...


1. Do you play a musical instrument? If not, what would you like to learn to play if given the chance?  In high school I played the piano, trumpet, and clarinet.  I really miss playing.  I would love to start playing again.
2. Where would you like to go on your next vacation?  In my dreamworld...Paris.  Or the Grand Canyon.
3. What physical attribute do you have that you wouldn't change?  My brown eyes.
4. What are your favorite movies from your childhood that you would like to share with your children?  Milo and Otis, Cinderella
5. What did your prom dress look like?  Periwinkle with sequins and beads.  It was slimming and spaghetti strap.  I loved it.
6. You're given a choice of a 2 week vacation in New York City, 2 weeks in Hawaii, or 2 weeks skiing in Colorado. What would you choose?  2 week vacation to New York City.  I would love to spend the days in the city and going to all the fun restaurants and shows.
7. Is there something about who you are today that would surprise the 12 year old version of yourself?  Hmmm.  That I've got a little boy!
8. If you could have a different first name, what would you choose?  Hmmm again.
9. What's an item on your to-do list that you keep putting off?  There are several...one is looking for a new internet company...ours is not so great.
10. When was the last time you laughed till you cried?  I can't remember the situation but I know it was recently.  

Thank you Jen for nominating me!!

2 comments:

The Stewart Family said...

1.) I had no idea you spoke Spanish, how awesome.
2.) Your cats have thumbs?
3.) I love decaf too!

Loved your blog ;) Super cute

The Stewart Family said...

1.) I had no idea you spoke Spanish, how awesome.
2.) Your cats have thumbs?
3.) I love decaf too!

Loved your blog ;) Super cute