Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Meal Plan

So its been a while since I posted my weekly meal plan.  Here we go...

Breakfast:

Ben - Skinnytaste oatmeal muffins
Lynn - Baked oatmeal

Lynn's lunches:

This delicious salad and leftovers.  I've never had a pomegranate seed...pretty excited!

Dinner:

Monday - Grilled Chicken, green beans, and red baked potatoes
Tuesday - Turkey burgers and fruit
Wednesday - Pot roast from sugarfree mom
Thursday - Whatever the HEB lady is making.  I never get those deals but they always sound good and I couldn't think of one more thing!
Friday - Cooper Christmas dinner out

Caleb (yay for him joining the meal plan!):

New foods we're trying this week - zucchini, butternut squash, and mango
Old foods we're having again - pears, green beans, sweet potatoes, and bananas

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Sounds good!! Thanks for sharing your meal ideas! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds good!! Thanks for sharing your meal ideas! :)

- Fiona