Wednesday, January 18, 2012

21 and 23 weeks

So I've gotten a little behind on the belly shots.  It seems that every time I think to take one, I've already changed into comfy clothes or PJs and who wants a picture in those?!  Anyways below are the standard shots.  I've added a comparison photo in the same shirt (I saw Jana do this on her blog) and it makes me realize how much I've grown and how I really wasn't that big when I thought I had grown so much.  I'm sure I'll feel that way in a month about the size I am now.
16 weeks

21 weeks

23 1/2 weeks

I'm still feeling good and sleeping well.  I definitely feel bigger but not huge.  My sweet kiddos tie my shoes for me and pick up things off the floor.  I can still do it but they love to help and its not so easy anymore.  I still feel queasy after a big meal but gum helps.  I don't have any consistent swelling, just now and then my hands feel fat but then they return to normal soon after.  I don't know what causes it.  

Sweet baby boy kicks all the time and I can feel him now throughout the day.  In our 20 week sonogram it was so fun to see him kick on the monitor as well as feel it.  He is growing normally and perfectly they said and we are so thankful.  4 1/2 weeks until my 3rd trimester!  I can hardly believe it.   

1 comment:

meditations said...

I think you look so beautiful! Can't wait to feel a kick when we come in two weeks.