Friday, August 5, 2011

San Fran part 2 - Napa

Part 2 of our trip takes us to Napa, California.  Beautiful hills filled with vineyards and beautiful gardens. 

Winery #1: Cakebread, just a tasting

Winery #2: Pride Mountain

Barrels in Caves! 


 Winery #3: Del Dotto - a tasting tour through the caves

Winery #4: Jordan - beautiful grounds 


Winery #5: Ferrari Carano

The best part about this one was the beautiful gardens. 

Driving around Napa was gorgeous - beautiful views and beautiful vineyards 


 It started to get warmer and so I took my sweater off.  And I never saw it again.  It is lost somewhere in Napa forever. 
 


We stayed at the Calistoga Garden Inn in Calistoga during our stay in Napa.  It was an amazing little Inn with breakfast and a sweet little one room cottage. 



And Winery #6 (last one): Silverado - up in the hills/mountains and a gorgeous view 


2 comments:

The Sages said...

I am so jealous! This is one place I am really wanting to go! : )

Albus Adventures said...

Did you see Ben from the Bachelorette? That looks like a lot of fun! Jeff and I have always wanted to go to a winery and Napa is the perfect place to do so!