Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Top 10 Recent Happenngs

It has been a delightfully full last couple weeks.  Fun with friends, relaxing, and enjoying the summer down time.  I love my summer days at home.  I've cleaned out drawers, done crafts, had lunch dates, and had plenty of time to exercise, read my Bible, pray, and take a nap.  How wonderful.  Here's the top 10 recent happenings of Lynn in pictures.
1. Kemah Writing Academy with Erica


2. Happy Father's Day!

3. Picture frame to Jewelry keeper


4. I Discovered Pinterest and its seriously addicting.  Follow me!

5. Girl's Day in Allen


6. Visit to baby Mitchell

7. Day 'o' Fun with friends - ended with dessert!

8. Fourt of July on the 21st floor

9. Began and will finish soon The Forgotten Garden for my book club.  I'm really enjoying it.

10. Enjoyed time with my sweet kitties.

They are best friends.  And I love them.

And there are so many more happenings to come.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love your 'Dad' craft! I thought it amusing that I knew which foot was yours. Still like those sandals.

Jenny said...

I absolutely love the jewelery hanger! PS I loved the book too! Oh and I love Pinterest. Oh and fourthly, I love the kitty paw pic! I'm finished now. :)