Sunday, March 13, 2011

A month of FUN

So, its been almost a month to the day since the last time I posted and that is because I've been having so much FUN!  And working and being responsible too, but mostly there's been no blogging because of 'da fun.  Here's a little recap in pictures of the fun...

T-shirt quilt and a movie or two - I have the entire inside finally all sewn together, this week I will tackle the outside border and be DONE!



February 26th was finally the Rodeo Run 10K that I've been training for!  I ran with these other sweet girls from my school and we all did a great job.  Next run - Aide Sudan 5K.


Last weekend, I went to San Francisco to visit my friend Lindsey.  She and I were roommates in the Nimitz house our sophomore year at A&M.  She is getting married to her Ben in July!  We had such a fun time shopping, seeing the city, doing wedding stuff and relaxing.  There was also a good amount of talking and eating bad-for-us food - two essential elements of a girls' weekend!


This is us on a hill in front of the Golden Gate Bridge.  Gorgeous view and a gorgeous day.

1 comment:

*Charlie & Kristin* said...

the quilt looks SO great Lynn! Awesome job :)