Saturday, February 12, 2011

Recent creations...

So I finally found the right color burlap (at Joann's) along with the time to actually make the ruffle wreath.  Above are the materials I used (plus a glue gun).  I was pretty pleased with how it turned out.  Right now, its on my front door but once its time for my glittery Easter egg wreath, I will find another place for it inside.  I'm not totally sold on the little ribbon flowers that I made but they will do for now. 






Also, last weekend when I had all the time due to the trecherous (or not!) weather, I rearranged some furniture and found a new home for my recently purchased armoir.  I got it a at a garage sale in Arlington right before Thanksgiving.  Here is the new armoir and the new view when you walk into my house.  I am happy to get to display some pretty things I have that are usually just in the cabinets. 



4 comments:

Holly said...

Pretty wreath! I love the lace flowers! Well done!!

The Sages said...

I love the wreath and the flowers you added!

*Charlie & Kristin* said...

Lynn, stop it!
You are too fabulous!
I LOVE it!!

*Charlie & Kristin* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.