Sunday, November 22, 2009

I confess...


...that I am a Twilight fan. I have been hiding it for too long and it must come out. I'm not a crazy fan though. I just enjoy reading the books and have enjoyed the movies. I went yesterday with a few of my ADULT girl friends to see the newly released New Moon movie. We were in a theatre full of crazy teenage girls and you cannot imagine the screaming. The last line of the movie elicited an ear piercing scream that I have never heard in a movie theatre ever. But teenage girls aside (I love you teen girls, just not while you scream in a movie) I enjoyed the movie. It was interesting to see how they portray certain characters and events that happen. I'm currently reading the 4th book so please don't tell me what happens at the end.
On another note, today, we were very kindly given passes to the LPGA tournament that is right here in Houston just about 20 minutes from our house! It was a gorgeous day to walk around. We went with our friends Grant and Jen. Grant and Ben very very serious about their analysis and discussion of the golf being played around us. Jen and I really just followed them around and found different places to stand and talk. We got shushed once by someone official for talking while someone was about to tee off. So sorry! We got to see Lorena Ochoa from Mexico in this exact outfit! That is a picture of her from today.
Two day week this week, then off to Dallas on Tuesday night, then to Arlington on Thursday afternoon. I love Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

meditations said...

should I go see it?

Megan said...

It's nothing to be ashamed of, the Twilight saga is great! As teacher, we have the right to read crazy, tweeny books.

I liked "New Moon"- it was much better than "Twilight".