Thursday, October 8, 2009

A different week

So, its been an off week for us. Odd, different, totally out of routine. Ben had the swine Flu this week. It all started on Friday afternoon. He went to the men's retreat feeling ok but got worse throughout the weekend. (If your husband went to the men's retreat and is now sick, we apologize). But he's feeling much better now and will for sure return to work on Monday.

I have been sleeping in the guest bed so that I have as good a chance as possible to not get it. It's actually a really comfortable bed. Well a little too comfortable and too quiet I guess because this morning I woke up 2 HOURS late! Ahhh! I set my alarm but then forgot to touch the little button that turns it ON. I woke up unknowingly at 7:12 and remember thinking it was abnormally light. Not good.

On a side note, one of my sweet girls gave a speech in class and she used the word ya'll! My bilingual kids are growing up to be wonderful Texans. Pray that I don't wake up sick in the morning!

No comments: